Get real-time information from remote machines - anywhere, anytime.
- A base platform for monitoring and controlling many devices from a central interface
- Monitor remote equipment such as vending machines or car-tracking devices
- Useful in various industries; automotive, fleet and asset management, consumer electronics, healthcare, smart metering and smart homes
To get Machine-to-Machine
Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) is an end-to-end global data services platform for managing multiple SIM cards from a single interface.
- The SIM cards we provide have the same functionality as normal plastic SIM cards, and they come in a semi-conductor form factor that’s soldered onto a circuit board.
- You can link almost any type of remote machine or device to critical information systems and gather real-time field intelligence. For example: LiveTrack is an end-to-end vehicle management solution that allows companies to monitor the movements of all their vehicles in real time using central management software dashboards.
- Multiple devices can share information at specified times over our network without the need for human intervention.
What is Machine-to-Machine?
For more information:
Why should I get Machine-to-Machine?
Get superior service and support
Get world-class M2M services from our experienced global team. We provide end-to-end management, ease and speed of installation, deployment, and distribution with minimal business disruption.
Know what’s happening on the field
Link almost any type of remote machine or device to critical information systems and gather real-time field intelligence.
Easy to use with a single interface
You get powerful functionality for monitoring multiple devices through a single interface.