Vodacom Field Communication
Be Ready to share information anywhere, anytime.
- Improve business efficiency
- Boost productivity
- Enjoy operational agility with seamless information sharing
To get Vodacom Field Communication
Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
- Technical specifications
What is Vodacom Field Communication?
Vodacom Field Communication is an online, on-demand Software as a Service (SaaS) solution providing one mobile platform for sales teams, covering multiple business processes. More specifically, it is a custom-built application that allows hands-on management of data from a distance with the receiving of immediate updated information on smart devices compatible with Android 4.0 and IOS8.
The platform uses the latest mobile and cloud technology that can be e-tailored to fit customers’ business needs as well as enabling your business to operate with increased efficiency, productivity and operational agility.
Why should I get it?
Vodacom Field Communication offers your business these benefits:
- Tailored to meet customers' specific requirements
- Automates processes to drive efficiency and profits
- Built with compliance at its core
- Best in class user experience
- Real-time communication and reporting
- Reliable and built for scale
- Simple to use
- Constantly innovating
- Social media relevance
- Training and customer service
How much will it cost?
Vodacom Field Communication is available in three different packages:
- Administrator portal login
- App per user login
- Content management
This package offers the full suite of services from the Compact Package with these additional features:
- Customised task lists
- Check lists and to-do lists
- Store scheduling
- Store rankings
- Store surveys and scorecards
- Location check-in and check-out
- Daily stats
This package offers the full suite of services from the Compact and Optimised Packages with these additional features:
- Live chat
- A point-of-sale app
- Wearable tech – linked to an Apple Watch
What are the product features?
What software is required?
- The user requirements needed for the app to work on Android and iOS: Android 4.0+ and iOS 8+ compatible.
- Android application package (APK) is the package file format used to distribute and install application software on an Android device.
- This file is attached in an email message.
- You will not be able to find the 2Way application on Play Store as you need to install it manually using the APK file.
- Open the APK file on the device you would like the Vodacom Field Communication app to be installed .
- If you want to install it on a different device, simply set up your email account on that device and select the APK file from there.
- APK files can only be sent and installed using email.
- Crashlytics is an invitation sent to an iPhone user to install the application on their device.
- The invite will be sent to your email address. Please ensure that you open the email on the device you would like the application to be installed.
- You will not be able to find the Vodacom Field Communication Application in the iStore as you need to install it manually using the Crashlytics invitation.
- If you want to install the application on a different device, simply set up your email account on that device and ask head office to send you the latest Crashlytics invitation. Follow the installation process by first clicking on the “Check It Out” button within the email.
- The Crashlytics Invite can only be sent to an email address.
Help & support
Vodacom Field Communication FAQs
Avoid the queue! Read our Frequently Asked Questions online to get all the support you need.