Call Customer Care on 082 1960, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.
Features and benefits
Cost and plans
What is Broadband Connect Wireless Premium?
Broadband Connect Wireless Premium provides high-speed Internet access from 2Mbps up to 80Mbps (uncapped) and 10GB to 50GB (capped), ensuring that your business is ready for any challenges, to make the most of emerging opportunities and to react swiftly to market changes.
It offers both business-grade and high-speed broadband connectivity, optional unified communications and hosted applications such as Office 365 and IP Talk at competitive rates without the need for copper cables.
Why should I get Broadband Connect Wireless Premium?
Reliable, fast broadband Internet access speeds ranging from 2Mbps to 80Mbps uncapped service plans at fixed rates.
We offer a choice of multiple service plans; capped services from 10GB to 50GB and uncapped services from 2Mbps to 80Mbps.
It's a one-stop shop! We provision the wireless infrastructure at your premises, install the broadband router and support the service via a support helpdesk.
Our BC Wireless Premium network is secure and not susceptible to cable theft.
How do I get Broadband Connect Wireless Premium?
Wireless Premium is coverage dependant, check the coverage map to see if it's available in your area.
Broadband Connect Wireless Premium Plans FREE IT Support with all plans*
12 month contract with FREE IT Support*
24 month contract with FREE IT Support*
36 month contract with FREE IT Support*
2Mbps 10GB Cap
2Mbps 15GB Cap
4Mbps 20GB Cap
4Mbps 30GB Cap
4Mbps 40GB Cap
4Mbps 50GB Cap
* Note:Virtual CIO Premium License FREE for the first 12 months of the Broadband Connect contract term only
Promotion valid until 10 July 2018
• The VCIO Premium License is free for the first 12 months of the BBC contract term only
• The promotional offer is valid from 9 January 2018 until 10 July 2018 (promotional period)
• Vodacom reserves the right to extend or curtail the promotional period
• 1 VCIO premium License is allowed per promotion purchased
• The promotion is available to all new customers and customers eligible for upgrade
• VCIO Premium License cannot be exchanged or refunded
• Existing Broadband and Virtual CIO terms and conditions apply.
• Should the customer decide to carry on using the VCIO license after the first 12 months are up, standard VCIO rates shall apply.
Top Up plans (Incl.VAT)
Broadband Connect Wireless Premium Top Up Plans
1GB Top Up
3GB Top Up
5GB Top Up
10GB Top Up
20GB Top Up
50GB Top Up
100GB Top Up
Monthly AUP limits
Terms and conditions
• Bandwidth is symmetrical meaning the download and upload speeds are equal • All prices include VAT and are subject to change without notice • Adhoc Top Up bundles are available for business capped service plans only • Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) applied. More information on our AUP is available in the FAQ section and is also included in the Service schedules • Uncapped Broadband offerings are subject to throttling when AUP indicators are breached