Managed LAN Services
Worry-free management of your LAN Services.
- Get your Local Area Network installed and upgraded
- Full management of your network
- Proactive prevention of outages
- Includes assessment of the LAN environment
Get Managed LAN
Request call back
Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
What is Vodacom Managed LAN?
- Vodacom Managed LAN Services is a fully managed end-to-end solution which provides management oversight and support of the LAN (Local Area Network) environment.
- Managed LAN Services is a value-added service offered as a supporting product to some of our managed services such as Managed VoIP / Telephony / Video, and Managed VPN solutions.
Why should I get Vodacom Managed LAN Services?
Seamless view and single global relationship
Know your WAN/LAN to reduce the cost of ownership and get end-to-end communication.
Single service aggregator ISP
Tailored and based on your WAN and LAN service requirements.
Coordinated WAN/LAN Management
Reduce the risk of deploying converged networks and emerging technologies.
Transparent costs and Compliance
Get predictable costs and improved audit and regulatory compliance.
Deployed as a parallel, supplemental or a complete replacement of in-house IT services.
Improved LAN performance
Take advantage of efficient processes and standards in LAN ops.
How do I get Managed LAN Services?
For assistance, please consult your Vodacom account manager
Call our Service Desk on 082 1930
Email your query to 0821951@Vodacom.co.za
- This service is available to MPLS VPN customers who need an ISP to provide a single service aggregator model for their WAN and LAN based service requirements.
- Managed LAN Services will only be sold as part of a VPN or Internet service. Other products and services that will be supported by the service would also include VoIP/IP Telephony and Video Collaboration.
- This service is a supporting product to some of our managed services such as Managed VoIP / Telephony / Video, and Managed VPN solutions