Keep your business connected in areas with no or limited Internet coverage.
- Offers business Internet connectivity anywhere in South Africa as an alternative to ADSL and 3G in areas with no or limited coverage
- Along with Internet services, you can opt for guaranteed VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services
Starting atR349per month
To get Satellite
Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
How much does Office in the Cloud cost?
Why should I get Broadband Connect Satellite?
Get Internet in areas with no or limited coverage
We use the latest technology to optimise all elements of the satellite link, and to bring you cost efficiencies especially in un-served and underserved areas.
Always-on Internet with constant speed
Don't worry about being disconnected with this reliable, always-on, fixed-line Internet connection.
Hassle-free and quick deploymentYou don't have to wait for lines to be installed, for clearances or for local infrastructure to become available. All you need is hardware and a clear view to the North/Eastern sky.
Grow your entry-level package as needed
If the entry-level service is sold with say a 1GB Internet package, you can very easily add another GB or more as your data usage needs grow, and at an affordable price.
Monitor and manage usage on your own
A self-service user online site is available to ensure that you can monitor usage as well as buy Top Up data.
Get optional VoIP services
Opt for guaranteed voice calls, FREE on-net voice calls to others on the same network, and make voice calls for up to 30% cheaper. Best effort VoIP for packages such as SKYPE, Google, Lync etc. are supported.
How much does Broadband Connect Satellite cost?
- Installation price is based on standard installation
- Extra charges are levied for cabling over 20m, non-standard mounts, amongst others
- Data usage is subject to the monthly data bundle purchased (with optional top-ups) and our daily Fair Access Policy
How do I get Broadband Connect Satellite?
To get Broadband Connect Satellite :
Call Customer Care on 082 1930, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
To get optional Broadband Connect Satellite VoIP
Order the Broadband Connect Satellite VoIP feature
- Order IP (Internet Protocol) Talk service to receive your VoIP phone number/s
- Get the following optional telephone devices with your voice service:
- ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter) device used to connect one or more standard analog telephones to a digital telephone system
- SNOM 300 IP Phone for single connection.
- And if you need more for your business then get Grandstream IP PBX, especially designed to bring enterprise-grade features to small-and-medium sized businesses
For more information
Call Customer Care on 082 1930, FREE from your Vodacom cellphone