Flexible Data Storage
Get capacity as and when you need it.
- Offers flexible disk storage capacity depending on your requirements
- Save on costs for maintaining storage capacity that you don’t need
- Pay only for the number of GBs you’ve used
To get Flexible Data Storage
Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
- Features & Benefits
What is Econz Wireless?
Econz Wireless lets you keep track of where your employees are located and the amount of time they spend on various tasks.
You can use it to:
- Export your employees’ attendance data directly to payroll systems for easy accounting
- Track the progress of various tasks assigned to your employees
- Monitor your employees’ driving behaviour and get alerts if they exceed a set speed limit
Why should I get Econz Wireless?
No special equipment required
It uses equipment that your employees may already have - cellphones, smartphones and tablets.
Choice of packages based on business needs
You can choose from three different Econz Wireless packages which cater to specific business requirements.
Maximise employees’ efficiency
Generate reports and monitor employee productivity to identify areas of improvement.
How much does Flexible Data Storage cost?
Reduced overall costs
- No need to assign additional resources to reconcile or integrate information from different sources.
- Reduction in paper and associated storage, fewer errors generated by incorrect data capture, fewer queries on invoices from customers (thus generating fewer credit notes) and an improvement in cash flow.
Increased visibility across transactions
- Our service levels ensure that relevant business transactions reach their destinations, accurately and on time for both operational efficiency and strategic decision making.
- Gain improved visibility even when dealing with multiple trading partners, reducing the chance of errors and increasing the availability of immediate feedback.
- Get pertinent, detailed information about your transactions, allowing quick order processing response time, efficient inventory and supply chain management, improved traceability, document correlation and transaction accuracy.
Benefit from a simple, single interface
- Manage a single connection with a single format rather than establishing multiple connections from your ERP system to others.
- Manage B2B e-commerce connections simply by connecting to our system, which in turn connects to the systems of your trading partners.
Seamless integration of your system with those of your customers
Vodacom Trading Bridge delivers:
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) directly to ERP systems.
- Any-to-Any mapping between data standards such as EDIFACT, SAANA, ANSI X12 and GS1 (XML), and proprietary standards such as SAP IDOCs and flat files.
- Multiple access protocols such as FTP, IBM MQ Series, WSDL/SOAP and AS2.
- Real-time or batch transaction delivery.
- Web form publishing of transactions on Trading Gateway.
- Event and alert management.
- Audit trail of all activities.
Trading Gateway – specially for small companies
- Trading Gateway, built on our trusted Vodacom Trading Bridge infrastructure, ensures a consistent process for information flows between companies regardless of size or geographic location.
- You need only Internet access and a web browser.
- Trading Gateway requires an electronically originated source document to start the information chain with accurate and clean data; any document which is standard and structured may be the source document.
- Your trading partner updates the transaction with relevant information via the browser and returns or publishes a revised transaction for the sender to review.
- Only specific information may be changed or entered, thus minimizing the introduction of errors.
Simplify and automate your business processes with pre-provisioned and ready-to-use SIMs that enable easy integration with your enterprise applications.
Increase or decrease your data storage capacity asand when you need it.