One Net Connect
The perfect solution for all your business voice and data needs
- A dedicated, secure, low-cost, always available voice and data connection
- Can be used to supplement or replace your traditional telephone service
- Make and receive many VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) calls across access links such as Fibre and Microwave
To get One Net Connect
Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
What is One Net Connect?
- One Net Connect, also referred to as SIP trunking, is defined as a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service based on SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).
- A service provider like us delivers VoIP telephone services and unified communications to customers equipped with SIP-based private branch exchange (IP-PBX) and Unified Communications facilities.
Why should I get One Net Connect?
High quality service for businesses
Get a managed standards-based service backed by Service Level Agreements for greater efficiencies and service excellence.
Reduce your business’ call costs
Save up to 30% on call costs when you use our VoIP telephone and trunking service.
One service provider for all your needs
Get efficient convergence of voice and data solutions.
How much does One Net Connect cost?
Features and benefits
High quality service for all business types including:
- Call centres with high outbound call volumes or large cellular requirements.
- Businesses that experience network congestion and poor-quality voice communications.
- Any large business seeking a cost-effective alternative to traditional fixed-line telephony suppliers.
- Large corporates and businesses with multiple sites connecting to the Vodacom Business MPLS IP Network via a VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- As a certified Microsoft SIP Trunk provider, our One Net Connect Microsoft Lync SIP trunking solution gives your business a low-cost, high-quality VoIP capability via your Microsoft PABX.
- This allows you to save on all local, national, international and cellphone calls.
Microsoft SIP Trunking
- Microsoft Lync uses Internet Protocol technology to make and receive calls over a Vodacom-managed fibre or microwave access medium.
- It offers lower rates than traditional telephone services and can save your business up to 30% on phone call costs.
Microsoft Lync managed service
- Microsoft Lync SIP trunking offers you a managed, high-quality, business-grade VoIP and VPN service.
- Voice and data transmission are merged over your managed IP connection and voice will be given priority when necessary.
- You get cost-effective, converged communications capability.