One Net Express
Never miss another business call
- Designed for SMEs to manage all incoming calls whether you're office-based or on the move.
- A mobile virtual assistant that integrates desk phones, cellphones and voicemail.
- Link your fixed-line number to selected cellphone numbers so that calls never go unanswered.
- Create a WiFi Internet zone using the 3G desk phone.
To get One Net Express
to speak to a sales consultant
Call 082 1960 , FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
Why should I get One Net Express?
What is One Net Express?
Mobile Virtual Receptionist
Auto Attendant, a mobile virtual assistant intelligently routes calls.
Calls are directed to the right person or department so you never miss a business call.
Set up call groups
By creating Hunt Groups, your customers can call one number to reach your business. Calls can be intelligently routed to the right person or department so every call is answered.
Create multiple Hunt Groups and each member gets 500 FREE on-net minutes to call each other.
All the benefits of a landline
Enjoy a single ‘landline number’ that integrates your 3G desk phones and cellphones without having to actually install a landline.
You have the ability to port your landline number to our Vodacom network.
Create a WiFi Internet zone using your 3G deskphone.
What are people saying about One Net Express?
“One Net Express is perfect for my plumbing business. I’m not always able to answer the phone but I know that one of my colleagues will attend to the call.”
- Mr Laka, Johannesburg
“We’ve always had problems getting our customers to call the right department. Now we’ve got one number and they can choose the correct department from our menu.”
- Mrs Lloyd, Bloemfontein
What do you get with One Net Express?
1. Create up to nine caller groups (Hunt Groups) – customers dial one number to reach any business department. For example, “Press 1 for sales, Press 2 for Support”.
2. Each employee added to the One Net Express service gets 500 FREE on-net minutes.
3. Auto Attendant – this virtual assistant service directs customers’ calls to the right department.
4. 3G deskphone and landline number for office-based employees with flexible package options.
5. Conference Call Advanced - have a telephonic conference call with up to 25 people on any South African network (prevailing price plans apply).
* Non-Vodacom customers will have to port to our network to enjoy full product benefits.
How much does One Net Express cost?
One Net Express is flexible. You will be able to tailor the service to suit your specific business needs. Get an online quote to find out how much your unique solution will cost.
Download our brochure for more information on how One Net Express can help you run your business more efficiently.
Help & support
One Net Express FAQs
Avoid the queue! Read our Frequently Asked Questions online to get all the support you need.
For support on your existing account or to add new members, dial 082 1930, FREE from a Vodacom desk phone or cellphone.
For more information on how to manage your service, download our user guide