Customer Obligations T&Cs
- 7.1 The Customer shall, at all times, comply strictly with all restrictions imposed on computer networks by legislation through which any information and/or data transmitted by the Customer passes. In particular, the Customer shall at all times comply with the Acceptable Use Policy.
- 7.2 The Customer shall not commit nor attempt to commit any act or omission which directly or indirectly:
7.2.1 in any manner damages Vodacom's technical infrastructure or the Network any part thereof;
7.2.2 impedes, impairs or precludes Vodacom from being able to provide the Services in a reasonable and businesslike manner; and/or
7.2.3 constitutes an abuse or misuse, whether malicious or otherwise, of the Services
- 7.3 The Customer shall not:
7.3.1 allow any person other than its personnel and authorised parties, access to the Services; and/or
7.3.2 use or allow others to use the Services for any improper, immoral or unlawful purpose.
- 7.4 The Customer acknowledges that all or any Access Codes allocated to or created by the Customer are personal to the Customer. The Customer undertakes to maintain the security and confidentiality of Access Codes and hereby indemnifies Vodacom against any loss or damage suffered by Vodacom arising out of the disclosure by the Customer of any Access Code
- 7.5 Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 7.4 above, the Customer acknowledges that all Access Codes allocated to the Customer by Vodacom are and shall at all times remain the property of Vodacom and are provided to the Customer for its use for the duration of the Service Schedule in terms of which they are allocated or created. The Customer shall not be entitled to sell, lease, transfer, assign, encumber or otherwise alienate its rights in and to such Access Codes.
- 7.6 The Customer acknowledges that any third party services and products accessible or used in conjunction with any Services are provided subject to the terms and conditions specified by the third party providers thereof