LTE Broadband MyGig 20 terms and conditions T&Cs
- Promotional contract is available from 2 September 2013 to 6 December 2013
- Promotional contract is available to Business Contract customers only
- Promotional contract is available as new and upgrade contracts; no migrations to the promotional contracts are allowed
- Promotional contract includes a router.
- Promotional pricing is as follows:
|Bundle ||New price
| MyGig 20|| R 899|| R 3.09||50c |
- Promotional contract available via direct and indirect channels
- Promotional contract will have a term of 24 months
- Promotional contract includes VAT.
- Night Owl is included for the promotional contract.
- After the initial 24 months contract period, the contract will continue on a month-to-month basis at the promotional price until the contract is terminated or the customer upgrades to another contract.
- Customers will be charged for the volume of data sent and received, and not the time spent connected
- Customers with promotional contract will not be able to purchase any month-to-month data bundles
- Customers with promotional contract will only be able to purchase Broadband Standard once-off bundles; unlimited once-off bundle purchases are allowed
- SMS messages are charged at standard rates or SMS bundled rates if applicable
- Promotional contract will be voice capable and the out-of-bundle voice rates applicable to 3G data contracts will be applicable
- Tariffs do not apply to data roaming
- The monthly tariff and data allocation will be prorated for the first month of the contract
- No migrations to the promotional contracts are allowed
- All data unused during the month in which it were allocated will carry-over to the last day of the next month
- Customer is required to check Vodacom coverage map to determine if LTE coverage is available where the service will be utilised.
- This service is subject to LTE coverage and availability. Vodacom does not guarantee availability and throughput.
- Promotional pricing is subject to stock availability.