Vodacom Satellite Connect
Microsoft Office 365
1. The following Terms and Conditions relate to the Vodacom Smart and Red Price Plans. These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the standard Terms and Conditions contained in the Vodacom Contract airtime agreement and Terms and Conditions Booklet and where any terms and conditions conflict with each other than these Smart and Red Price Plans terms and conditions will prevail.
2. These Terms and Conditions do not replace any other Terms and Conditions, agreements or contracts that exist between you and Vodacom.
3. Your subscription to the Service constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Vodacom reserves the right to modify the Service(s) where reasonably required and may from time to time expand on these Terms and Conditions. You will be bound by all current Terms and Conditions, so please update yourself with them on a regular basis.
4. The Voice bundle included on these Smart and Red Price Plans will be available for use for calls to any local network at any time of day.
5. General Service and VAS call rates will be the same as the lodged out of bundle call rate, per Smart and Red Price Plan
6. Voice minutes carried over on migration from another Vodacom bundled price plan will be subject to a one month carry over rule.
7. Vodacom reserves the right to charge for VOIP events on selected price plans and at applicable lodged rates.
8. More Weekend Minutes will be excluded from all new Smart and Red Price Plans.
9. Customers on a Red Price Plan that includes a limitless Voice and SMS offer will not be allowed to purchase adhoc or recurring bundles
10. If you migrate to or from a Red Price Plan with a limitless voice option, there will be no carry-over of minutes to or from this Price Plan.
11. Red Price Plans with a limitless voice allocation as part of the standard Price Plan will have the limitless benefit available for the duration of the contract or while on any of the qualifying price plans which offer the limitless voice minutes as part of the standard Price Plan.
12. If you migrate from a Price Plan with bundles as part of the standard Price Plan to any other Price Plan, regardless of whether the new Price Plan selected incorporates any bundled offerings, migration rules will apply and you may forfeit all or a portion of the accumulated bundle.
13. Migration from Red Price Plans with a limitless Voice and SMS offers will not carry over any benefits from the limitless Red Price Plan to the new Price Plan.
14. Calls or connections to Value Added Services are excluded from the inclusive bundles and will be charged for separately at the current prevailing rate as set out in the Price Plan.
15. The limitless voice offer on Red Plans will include the following:
i. Vodacom to Cell C, MTN, Vodacom and Telkom Mobile (on- and off-net national calls)
ii. General Service and VAS Calls
iii. Vodacom to Telkom, Neotel and all VANs numbers (VANS 087 numbers, geographic and non-geographic numbers, Vodacom Business)
iv. Voicemail deposits
16. The following calls are included with the limitless voice offer, with the exception that if the dialled B party number is within the exclusion list below, it will be not form part of the limitless voice allocation:
I. Bridge Conference Calls
II. Directory Enquiries / Through Connect portion
17. The following categories shall be excluded from all Smart and Red Voice bundles and/or the limitless Voice bundle benefit included on selected Smart Plans and shall be charged for at the current prevailing Price Plan rate:
i. International calls
ii. Premium rated calls
iii. Roaming services
iv. Premium rated IVR
v. Premium rated Dicon
vi. Special Short Codes
vii. Video IVR
viii. International VAS and Premium services
ix. Travel Talk
x. Conference Calls
xi. Call Sponsor (sponsored calls are charged at the sponsored party’s prevailing price plan rate)
18. Red Plans with the limitless voice benefit will be subject to the following acceptable usage policy
i. All voice usage is subject to a fair usage policy and any extreme usage which may have an impact on the operation of our network may be monitored. Vodacom reserves the right to apply and implement protection measures to safeguard customers’ experience and the Vodacom network against abuse to ensure continuous service quality or sustainability of the service.
ii. Intelligent call routing devices and bulk calling applications are not permitted on these price plans. If the SIM card is used in a fixed location or other device to regularly make calls abusing the limitless Voice offer, the service will be suspended immediately.
iii. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service in the event of suspected abuse where non-compliant devices as specified by the regulating body ICASA are being used on the Vodacom network.
iv. The limitless voice offer on selected Red Price plan(s) may not be used for commercial purposes. Any use of this offer outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use and in instances through mechanisms and means not intended for personal use or the anticipated purpose of the offer will be considered as abuse
v. Limitless voice minutes may not be used as part of any bulk calling service for commercial or business purposes.
vi. Red Price Plans with a limitless voice minutes is not available to WASPs and/or content providers.
19. Customers on certain Red Plans (including new connections, upgrades and migrations) will qualify for 2 free Multi Data Simcards.
20. The Multi Data SIM cards will be issued on request.
21. No SIM connection fee or monthly service will apply to the first 2 Multi Data SIMs activated.
22. Standard fees for a Multi Data SIM will be charged for 3rd and 4th SIMs requested and activated.
23. Customers migrating to a Price plan that does not include the free Multi Data SIMs will be migrated as normal, but will be charged the standard monthly service fee per Multi Data SIM once migrated to a new Price Plan that does not include this benefit.
24. The SMS carry over on Smart plans will be one month.
25. The limitless SMS option available on selected Red Price Plans will include on net and off net national SMS.
26. The following SMSs categories shall be excluded from the limitless SMS bundle benefit:
ii. Premium rated
iii. Content services
iv. VAS services
27. The limitless SMS allocation will be available for the duration of the contract and/or while on any of the specific Red Price Plans which offer limitless SMS as part of the standard price plan
28. Red Price Plans with a limitless SMS allocation will be subject to the following acceptable usage policy:
i. All SMS usage is subject to a fair usage policy and any extreme usage which may have an impact on the operation of our network may be monitored. Vodacom reserves the right to apply and implement protection measures to safeguard customers’ experience and the Vodacom network against abuse to ensure continuous service quality or sustainability of the service.
ii. SMSs may not be used as part of any bulk SMS sending service for commercial or business purposes.
iii. Red Price Plans and SMS bundles are not available to WASP and content providers and cannot be used for bulk message sending.
iv. If the SIM card is used in a fixed geographic location to regularly send bulk SMSs to multiple numbers, the service will be suspended immediately.
v. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service in the event of suspected abuse where non-compliant devices as specified by the regulating body ICASA are being used on the Vodacom network.
vi. The limitless SMS offer on selected Red Price Plan(s) may not be used for commercial purposes. Any use of this offer outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use and in instances through mechanisms and means not intended for personal use or the anticipated purpose of the offer will be considered as abuse.
© 2013 Vodacom (Pty) Limited. Head office: Vodacom Corporate Park, 082 Vodacom Boulevard, Vodacom Valley, Midrand 1685