BlackBerry® UEM delivers unified endpoint management and policy control for your diverse and growing fleet of devices and apps. With its single management console and trusted end-to-end security model, it provides the flexibility and security you need to keep your employees connected and protected.
One seamless, secure network across your organisation
- Seamlessly integrate all your networking solutions, including inter-branch connectivity and voice services as well as access to hosted services and applications in the Vodacom Data Centre
- Get total network connectivity on one integrated platform
Empower your business via controlle access
- Interact with suppliers, customers and peers in a private environment
- Provide selected stakeholders with secure access to your network applications
- Improve your business operations to offer better service and satisfaction to your customers
Prioritise your traffic
- Use the VPN network to handle and distinguish between high-priority traffic and less time-sensitive traffic
- Prioritise applications such as voice and multimedia, stock data updates and regular bulk data backup based on the importance
- Save time for your business with rapid provisioning and deployment of VPN
- Get the best protection for your data through
- Full proactive monitoring and surveillance of your network
- Powerful security features
Guaranteed and reliable service
- Get reliable and assured service backed by comprehensive SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
Choice of speeds based on your business needs
- Choose bandwidth speeds that match your business requirement
- Select the most suitable service class and performance level for data, voice and video applications
- Get worldwide coverage and global networking power with our robust infrastructure
- Collaborate remotely all over the world, without having to worry about security
- Save on infrastructure expenses
- Collaborate cost-effectively between remote sites through seamless business continuity
- Free up human resources
Enhanced network control
- Experience proactive reporting and management to enhances your networking control
- Get fully manageable connectivity between your business branches and sites
Easily manage users, apps, devices, content and policies. Mobilise your business content including documents, business intelligence, customer records and more - simply and securely! Users can access the content they need, where and when they need it, while IT stays in control of corporate-owned, bring-your-own and shared-use devices.
The ability to manage multiple Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10, MacOS, BlackBerry.
Control and security
The ability to manage all endpoints from a secure unified console.
The ability to use one licence key on multiple devices.
In addition, Blackberry UEM gives you have the ability to:
• Manage secure containers and OS frameworks.
- Multi-OS: BlackBerry Dynamics
- iOS: Managed App Configuration, AppConfig Community.
- Android: Android for Work, Samsung Knox Workspace.
- Windows 10: Windows Information Protection (WIP)
• Manage and support all types of business users
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- COPE (Corporate Owned Personally Enabled)
- COBO (Corporate Owned Business Only)
'How to' guides
Find out how to create a BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Management Cloud tenant.
Find out how to activate a Unified Endpoint Management end user device.
For the ongoing success of your Unified Endpoint Management solution.
Manage mobile devices and securely access corporate Intranet and docs behind the firewall.
Manage application usage and policy, and empower employees with business productivity.
Mobilise content, deploy leading business apps and deliver enhanced collaboration.
Enhance competitiveness with new custom-developed apps unique to your business.
Protect your enterprise content everywhere it goes, and ensure document security and compliance.