Office in the Cloud
A ready-to-use and fully operational office for a fixed monthly fee.
- Host your software in our cloud environment
- Bring in your technology devices on rent
- Get all the technical support you require virtually
To get Office in the Cloud
Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
What is Office in the Cloud?
- With Office in the Cloud, you rent all the latest technology devices and services from us and host your software in our cloud environment – saving on purchasing and maintenance costs
- Office in the Cloud offers all the key components that you need to run and manage an office virtually
- You can choose the components you need for your office
||Cisco IP Phones + Call Manager|
||Shared Printer priced per 10 users|
||Microsoft OS XP or 7|
Why should I get Office in the Cloud?
Get started as soon as you want
The initial set-up is very quick and it takes less than five minutes to create a user.
No need to maintain your own IT department
We do all the monitoring and reporting that you require. Our skilled engineers provide helpdesk support virtually.
Stay current with regular upgrades
Get regular hardware and software upgrades and instant access to software through the app store.
How much does Office in the Cloud cost?
Reduce your IT spend
- No initial capital outlay - you pay a fixed monthly fee to a single provider
- Increased lifespan of your on-site equipment by up to 12 years, by using cloud clients
- Up to 70% savings on electricity through the use of Wyse green computing devices
- FREE on-net calls through a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) solution
- Better control of your software and better license management through your self-provisioning portal
Better business management
- Your work need not come to a halt at any time because you can access virtual desktops on any device that’s compatible with a WMWare-client
- Avoid downtime and do more through our back-up systems and solutions, secure data storage and multiple connection methods
- Regular hardware and software upgrades
Customer in-house applications can be included through a specific testing phase provided that the application is hosted in the Vodacom Data Centre.