Broadband Connect Mall
- High-speed Internet access through scalable connectivity for your small business or large enterprise.
- Choose from any of the uncapped service offerings to suit your business needs.
- Service includes a Broadband Connect router.
To get Broadband
Contact your nearest Account manager for assistance.
Broadband Connect Mall overview
Vodacom Broadband Connect Mall allows for SMEs and larger enterprises that reside in a mall to benefit from scalable, high speed internet access. Whether you’re a small start-up or a larger SMME with higher bandwidth requirements, our solutions are ideal, to allow you a more secure and reliable connection to manage business operations.
Vodacom offers have a suite of uncapped offerings which provide symmetrical service plans.
Our Broadband Connect Mall services are fully installed by our provisioning engineers and each service includes a versatile wireless, LAN-enabled broadband router with Ethernet, USB and telephony ports.
Benefits of Broadband Connect Mall
• Enjoy speeds of up to 100Mbps Uncapped Data plans
• Fibre and router Installation included
• Symmetrical bandwidth: upload and download speeds are the same
• Static IP addresses – More predictability and convenience for applications such as CCTV and hosting of mail servers
Interested in Broadband Connect Mall?
Broadband Connect Mall is coverage dependant. Check the coverage map or list of malls to see if it's available in a mall near you.
Get something extra
Optional fixed-line IP Talk voice accounts with 087 numbers provide cost savings of up to 30% on your monthly account, PLUS FREE on-net calling from one Vodacom IP-Talk to another Vodacom IP-Talk connected site. Voice calls concurrency is dependent on the service you subscribe to, and also takes other factors like contention and symmetry, etc. into account.
A once-off activation fee of R8.20 excl VAT per IP-Talk is payable
Broadband Connect Mall pricing
Select a provider that fibres up your mall and choose from a range of uncapped premium service plans from 5mbps to 100mbps.
SA Digital Villages
Terms and conditions
• Bandwidth is symmetrical, meaning the upload and download speeds are equal.
• Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) applied. More information on our AUP is available in the Service schedules.
• Uncapped Broadband offerings are subject to throttling when AUP indicators are breached.
• A once-off setup fee is applicable to all Contracts.