Business Internet Pooled Data
Our Business Internet Pooled Data enables a you to share data for multiple business offices or sites from a single data pool with a variety of Business Internet access mediums (i.e. LTE, Fibre & Wireless) linked to the pool; on a choice of multiple service plans; capped, uncapped & premium services from 5Mbps to 100Mbps.
Here’s how Business Data can add value to your business:
Growth Convinient Flexible
Need more information about Business internet Pooled Data ?
Pooled Data plan
Pooled Data Top-up Bundles
Pooled Data 1GB Top Up
Pooled Data 3GB Top Up
Pooled Data 5GB Top Up
Pooled Data 10GB Top Up
Pooled Data 20GB Top Up
Pooled Data 50GB Top Up
Pooled Data 100GB Top Up
Business Internet Pooled Data forms part of the Vodacom Business Internet suite of products. Business Internet Pooled Data enables both existing and new customers the capability to share and pool data across various Business Internet access mediums provided by Vodacom to serve their branch and store sites.
The Pooled Data service can work within one Business Internet service (e.g. LTE) or across multiple Business Internet services (e.g. LTE, Wireless and Fibre).
Business Internet Pooled Data service can work within one Business Internet service (e.g. LTE) or across multiple Business Internet services (i.e. LTE, Wireless and Fibre).
Business Internet customers will have the ability to share data from the same pool, view data usage across all of the sites , to see which sites uses the highest Internet Data; and Top-Up the Pooled data by calling 082 1940.
Business Internet Pooled Data enables:
Growth as required: The customer can buy as little
· Business Internet Pooled Data runs across Business Internet service links (i.e. LTE, Fibre & Wireless) provided by Vodacom.
· The Business customer must have a minimum of 5 business sites and can add up to a maximum of 100 sites per Pool, across various Business Internet access medium services provided by Vodacom.
· All data and Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) is pooled in a single bucket for the customer across all business sites. Once the Pooled Data Bundle is depleted:
® Capped services will be blocked
® Uncapped service will be throttled to 15% or 25% of the original line speed (depending on the service plan the customer selects)
· Business Internet customers will be able to Top-Up the Pool once depleted, which will unblock capped services and restore uncapped services to original speeds.
· The administrator will also receive data notifications, when the pool reaches a threshold of 50%, 80% and 100%.
· The customer will be allowed to upgrade and downgrade the Business Internet Pooled Data Bundle. The Pooled Data downgrade and upgrade product rules are as follows:
Business Internet Pooled Data product is aimed at three markets as indicated in the table below, to provide the best business internet experience.
Number of Employees per site
Business Internet Access Mediums and Bandwidths
Small sized enterprises (SME)
11 to 20
BI LTE: 10Mbps, 20Mbps & Best Effort
BI Fibre: 5Mbps –> 100Mbps
BI Wireless: 4Mbps –> 80Mbps
Capped and/or Uncapped plans
Medium sized enterprises (SME)
21 to 50
51 to 100
Business Internet Pooled Data is available for sale to Vodacom Business customers, for business branches/sites only and not for sale to businesses or corporates purchasing for staff to Work from Home.
Business Internet Pooled Data bundle caters for a minimum of 5 business sites and the customer can add up to a maximum of100 business sites per pool.
The Business Internet service with Pooled Data will be fully installed by professional engineers or accredited contractors.
The service installation lead times will vary per Business Internet product type, the estimated timelines are as follows:
· Business Internet LTE is Self-Install (Plug & Play).
The equipment will be delivered to the customer site within 72-Hours after the sales order has been approved, service activation and configurations are automated.
· Business Internet Wireless is 2 to 4 weeks
· Business Internet Fibre:
o Vodacom Self-Build Network: 3 to 4 weeks
o Third-Party Network Providers: 3 to 8 weeks
Business Internet access mediums (LTE, Fibre and Wireless) come standard with a Huawei DN8245 broadband router, with optional AR129 and AR169 routers if the customer requires a package greater than (>) 40Mbps and 5 IP addresses. Please refer to the table below for Business Internet router comparison:
Concurrent WiFi Sessions
Up to 18
Up to 60
Up to 200
1 or 5 Static IP
1 or 5 Static IP
2 x FXS
2 x FXS
4 x FXS
To get connected
Call 082 1960, FREE from your Vodacom cellphone or