Terms and Conditions
Vodacom “Business Internet Wireless Black Friday” Promotion
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “Business Internet Wireless Black Friday” Promotion (the “Promotion”) where the first 50 (fifty) Customers who sign up for a Business Internet Wireless Black Friday plans get a R1000 (One Thousand Rand) takealot.com Coupon (“Coupon”) (upgrades and new lines).
Eligible business Customers participating in this Promotion will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Vodacom Business Black Friday takealot.com Coupon offer is only open to Vodacom Business customers who either sign up to a qualifying Business Internet Wireless Black Friday promotional price plan from 06h00 on 27th November 2020 to the 30th November 2020 23:59pm .The duration of the Vodacom Business Internet Wireless Black Friday with Vodacom Business promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom Business.
2. Upon upgrading or signing up to a qualifying Vodacom Business Internet Wireless Black Friday promotion, the first 50 (Fifty) Customers will each receive 1 (One) takealot.com Coupon to the value of R1000, 00 (One Thousand Rand only) .The Coupon will be sent per plan taken by each Customer.
3. Applicable business plans that qualify for the takealot.com Coupons as listed below are included in this promotion:
4. Upon verification and activation of the qualifying Vodacom Business Internet Wireless Black Friday promotion, the first 50 (fifty) qualifying business Customers will receive communication in the form of an SMS to the activated Business Internet Wireless number associated with the plan. A unique code, as well as a weblink to the Business Rewards redemption website will be included in an SMS. Unique codes will only be issued during working days and working hours (8am – 5pm Monday –to Friday - this excludes public holidays and weekends in South Africa).
5. After entering the unique code on the Business Rewards redemption website, the qualifying Customers will be prompted to enter their cell phone number to receive a unique one-time pin (“OTP”) to allow the access to the Business Rewards redemption website.
6. When the Customer has logged onto the site, the Customer can download their takealot.com Coupon from the Business Rewards redemption site. Customers should download their Coupon within 30 (Thirty) days (inclusive of weekends) from being issued with the unique code SMS. Coupons will be forfeited if not redeemed in 30 days after the issuing of the SMS.
7. The takealot.com Coupon is governed by the following terms and conditions
7.1. The value of the Coupon is R1000, 00 (One Thousand Rands only).
7.2. The Coupon is valid until 28th February 2021.
7.3. As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
· Each Coupon can only be used once.
· Only one Coupon can be used per order.
· Only one Coupon used on the website per person per promotion/campaign.
· A Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders.
· The value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by the customer.
7.4. Coupon’s cannot be used to buy a gift Coupon or exchanged for any other Coupon’s, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit or transferred.
7.5. If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect in the final amount due from you at check-out, please get in touch with the support team via the help page on the takealot.com website , to confirm if the Coupon is still valid. If takealot.com confirms that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific Coupon’s terms and conditions.
7.6. You may be required to submit the original communication containing the Coupon code, and any other information reasonably requested by takealot.com, before you are able to use the Coupon.
7.7. Qualifying Vodacom Business Internet Wireless Black Friday Business Customers who have received the SMS with the unique code or have redeemed their Coupon via the redemption website will be able to log a customer query or complaint that pertains to the reward redemption site using the contact details provided on the Business Reward redemption website.
7.8. This incentive/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with takealot.com. Coupons are subject to takealot.com’s standard terms & conditions as at https://www.takealot.com/help/promotional-codes-tcs
8. Takealot.com coupon will only be applicable to quotes that are signed during the period of 27 November 2020 to 30 November 2020.
9. Packages that will qualify for takealot.com coupon will be the Business Internet Wireless 10Mbps Uncapped and Business Internet Wireless 20Mbps Uncapped, bought on either 24 Months or 36 Months contract terms.
10. Takealot.com Coupon will be given to the Customer once the installation of Business Internet Wireless has been completed successfully.
11. If Business Internet Wireless does not get installed at the Customer site as per the signed quote/sales order the Customer will not receive a unique code.
12. Business Internet Wireless takes an average 14 (fourteen) days for it to be installed, meaning that the qualifying Customers will only get their unique code via SMS from 14 December 2020 onwards.
13. Coupons are limited to the first 50 (fifty) Customers who sign up to Business internet wireless with completed orders
14. Only the first 50 (fifty) Vodacom Business Customers who upgrade an existing subscription to a qualifying Business Internet Wireless Black Friday price plan or take out a new subscription on a qualifying Business Internet Wireless Black Friday price plan during the term of the Promotion are eligible to receive takealot.com Coupon to the value of R 1000.00 (One Thousand Rand).
15. The promotion is only open to natural persons 18 (Eighteen) years and older who own a business with the relevant documentation required in the Business Internet Wireless Black Friday Business plan application.
16. Only Customers who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to participate and benefit from this promotion. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
17. Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom and all participating stores, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this promotion are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
18. Customers must reside in South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the End Date.
19. In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the Customer in the Promotion) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges, then the Coupon will be allocated to the user not the account owner.
20. Customers are allowed to upgrade / sign-up on multiple Business price plans.
21. There are no additional charges for participating in the promotion apart from the standard price plan costs and any data costs related online activity via the Business Rewards redemption website.
22. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the Customer for participating in the promotion or in claiming any prizes, where applicable.
23. All the information provided or related to this promotion shall be managed, captured and approved by Vodacom Business & its promotional rewards partner, Incentive.
24. Vodacom will share personal details of the respective Customer’s such as name and contact number with the respective promotional agencies, who will be sending respective Customers their unique code via SMS and Customer’s hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect prize fulfilment.
25. Vodacom and /or the respective promotional agencieswill use reasonable efforts to share the unique code within 7-10 days of Customers signing-up or upgrading to a Vodacom Business Internet Wireless Black Friday price plans.
26. The claim for any takealot.com Coupon will be subject to security and validation, and Vodacom Business reserves the right to withhold the unique code until it is satisfied that the claim by a particular Customer is valid. The selected Customers must be able to provide a valid invoice or receipt for participating Business Internet Wireless Black Friday Business price plan, as the qualifying Customers to the promotion have to comply with the required validation procedure, determined by Vodacom Business, in order to claim the reward, failing which such winner will forfeit the prize
27. In the event that the required documentation from a particular Customer has not been received at the agreed cut-off date communicated to the Customer, or no effort is made on the part of any of the Customers to make special arrangements to meet the deadline set by Vodacom Business, such reward will be forfeited.
28. All risks and ownership of the prizes shall pass to the winners on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s obligations in regard to the promotion as well as in regard to the prizes shall terminate.
29. User data collected via the promotion will not be used for any other purpose than for execution of the promotion.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
32. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the promotion and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. Vodacom Business may refuse to award a prize if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify Customers that they are rejected.
34. Vodacom Business and/or any other person or party associated with the promotion, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the promotion, shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the promotion or from claiming the prize.
35. Vodacom Business is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and / or prize redemption process of the promotion. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems affecting participating in and/or the prize redemption process of the promotion.
36. Vodacom, its directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties, guarantees or undertakings given by any person other than Vodacom itself.
37. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the promotion or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the promotion being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
38. All information relating to the promotion which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
The promotion is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its website and mobile site respectively.
- The Vodacom Privacy Statement applies to this promotion and by making use of this promotion you agree that you have read and understood the Vodacom privacy statement. http://www.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/privacy-policy.
Business Internet (Black November Promotion)
1. The Business Internet LTE and Wireless Black Friday promotion will be valid from 6 November to 6 December 2020.
Business Internet LTE Black November Promotion
2. The Black Friday promotion is offered on the Business Internet LTE 300GB (300GB Anytime Data + Night Owl Data) Unrestricted service plan.
3. The Business Internet LTE 300GB promotion includes a Huawei DN8245 router, Sim and Huawei K5161 Dongle.
4. The Business Internet LTE Black Friday promotion will be valid for customers who sign up for a Vodacom Business Internet LTE service plan on a 12 and 24 month contract term.
5. The promotion is valid for new customers and existing customers who are out of contract (renewals).
6. The deal price offered on the Business Internet LTE Black Friday promotion will apply for the full duration of the contract term selected.
7. All standard Business Internet LTE terms and conditions apply.
8. Vodacom reserves the right to extend, vary or terminate the promotion at its own discretion.
Business Internet Wireless Black November Promotion
9. The Black Friday promotion is offered on the Business Internet Wireless 10Mbps and 20Mbps plans.
10. The Business Internet Wireless Black Friday promotion includes a Huawei DN8245 router.
11. The promotion will be valid for customers who sign up for a Vodacom Business Internet Wireless service plan on a 24 and 36-month contract term.
12. The promotion is valid for new customers and existing customers who are out of contract (renewals).
13. The deal price offered on the Business Internet Wireless Black Friday promotion will apply for the full duration of the contract term selected.
14. All standard Business Internet Wireless terms and conditions apply.
15. Vodacom reserves the right to extend, vary or terminate the promotion at its own discretion.
Smart Business Bundles Black November Promotion
By purchasing a Vodacom Smart Business Bundle, you have purchased a handset, tablet or laptop, fixed Broadband connection and a Mobile GSM connection, enabling you to connect from wherever you are, at any time. Provision of services is subject to Vodacom’s general contract Terms & Conditions as published on http://www.vodacombusiness.co.za/business/terms/terms-general-terms-and-conditions
Huawei P30 Lite Business Bundle
Business Internet Wireless 4mbps uncapped
650MB Data , 200SMS and 200Minutes
Huawei P30 Lite 2020
Huawei T5 10" Tab
Microsoft Office 365 Business Essentials
2. Prices are exclusive of VAT and usage unless otherwise stated.
3. Provision of services is subject to stock availability.
4. Provision of services is subject to standard credit vetting processes and approval by Vodacom Commercial Finance.
5. Pricing for certain services may be subject to change due to currency and exchange rate fluctuations.
6. Where applicable, Vodacom retains the right to determine and provision the access medium it deems most suitable for the customer.
7. In the event that the feasibility and/or site survey results are deemed not viable to proceed, either party is entitled to cancel the order.
Provision of services is subject to Vodacom’s general contract Terms & Conditions as published on http://www.vodacombusiness.co.za/business/terms/terms-general-terms-and-conditions
11. Cancellations of individual components of a Smart Business Bundle will not be allowed.
12. Cancellations of a Smart Business Bundle in its entirety only, will be allowed. This will be subject to any cancellation fees applicable to all components contained in the bundle.
13. Prices for bundled offers may change subject to Vodacom price change policy guidelines
14. Components of a bundle may change subject to stock availability.
Business Tickets Black November promotion
1. The Business Tickets Promotion is available from 09h00 on 06 November until 23h59:59 on 06 December 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The Business Tickets Promotion is for monthly data services bundles as described below and are each subject to a monthly recurring activation:
Price per Month
Email Plus Ticket
3. The Business Tickets promotion is available for all Vodacom Business mobile contract and Top Up customers.
4. If you activate a Business Ticket promotion during the Promotion Period, the monthly recurring promotion price will apply until you cancel the bundle.
5. You can transfer your available Business Ticket data allocation subject to Data Transfer Terms and Conditions.
6. Your data services will be suspended when you run out of data by reaching the limit of the data bundle. In order to use data services, you can:
a. Purchase an additional once-off data bundle through the following channels:
Vodacom.co.za & Vodacom.mobi
Customer Care 082135
b. Remove the Out-of-bundle data limit lock by dialling *135# and following the prompts.
7. Your data usage will be rated by the volume of data sent and received, and not the time spent connected.
8. You will receive data usage notifications at 50%, 80%, 95% and 100% thresholds.
9. These Terms and Conditions do not replace any other terms and conditions, agreements or contracts that exist between you and Vodacom.
10. Vodacom reserves the right to to amend the Promotion Period and may from time to time expand on these Terms and Conditions and amend the charges to which you will be bound.
11. The Vodacom Privacy Statement applies to the Promotion and by participating in this Promotion you agree that you have read and understood the Vodacom privacy statement. http://www.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/privacy-policy.
12. Vodacom shall have no liability to you in respect of your use of the promotion to the extent permitted by law. Vodacom shall not be liable for any losses arising as a result of technical or other failure of the Services and Vodacom does not warrant that the service shall be fault free or free of interruptions.