Win R50 000 worth of Digital Advertising with Vodacom
Terms and Conditions
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd ("Vodacom") is running a competition where you stand to win R50 000 worth of Digital Advertising with Vodacom to be used within 3 months as from the date of the award (“the Competition”).
All participants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition runs from 30 September 2019 until 07 December 2019. The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
2. Only one entry per person will be accepted as valid. Entries shall be automatically submitted electronically when you spend R2 000 (Two thousand Rand) on the Vodacom Digital Advertising platform excluding the R1 000 voucher.
3. The winners will be announced via email on 14 December 2019.
4. The winner of the prize will be contacted telephonically by a consultant who will also be able to assist with the booking of inventory and campaign set up.
5. One (1) winner will be drawn for the duration of the Competition.
6. Voucher will be allocated to the winner no later than 20 December 2019.
7. Only entries received during the duration of the Competition as stated in clause 1 above will be entered the final draw.
8. The winner will be randomly selected at the end of the competition from all entries that meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
9. The verified winner will be notified a day after having been selected and verified as a winner. The winner will be contacted for a period of 2 (two) working days after their name has been verified as the winner, during normal working hours, between 8 (eight) in the morning and 5 (five) in the afternoon.
10. Should a participant not be available on the contact number provided during the timeframe stipulated above or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the prize, that person's right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Vodacom reserves the right to then award the prize to the next randomly drawn participant.
11. Each winner must be able to identify themselves in a manner determined by Vodacom as the entrant of the Competition and must comply with the required validation procedure as determined by Vodacom in order to claim the prize.
12. Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner is valid.
13. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole and is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
14. The competition is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom's existing terms and conditions applicable to the Digital Advertising terms and conditions: http://www.vodacom.co.za/personal/main/termsandconditions/websitetermsandconditions.
15. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or these Terms and Conditions, Vodacom's decision will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
16. Vodacom may refuse to award any Prize if the qualifying procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject /withhold any Prize for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they have been rejected.
17. User data collected via the Competition will be used for educating and promoting Vodacom Digital Advertising products and services. At any point you will be able to OPT OUT from receiving this content.
19. All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner on delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom's obligations regarding the prize shall terminate. The prize will be delivered as stipulated in clause 4 of these terms and conditions.
20. Notwithstanding the fact that the prize vests on the recipient immediately upon the determination of the results, any prize that remains unclaimed after a week of transfer or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the winners to claim despite having been advised that he / she has won the prize, will be forfeited.
21. Neither Vodacom or any other person or party associated with this competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the competition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the competition or from claiming the prize.
22. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected qualifying purchases, including entries that were not successful due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
23. Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the devising, producing, managing or marketing this competition are not eligible to participate and win in this competition.
24. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all participant hereby waives any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
25. All information relating to the competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions.