The Fast Forward Ad Bundle
Terms and Conditions
The Fast Forward Ad Bundle is a digital and mobile advertising bundle made available on the Vodacom Digital Advertising portal, also known as the eziADS platform. The bundle includes:
1. 17 000 display banner ad impressions and
2. 80 000 Please call me text ad impressions.
Which can be served on Vodacom owned channels, subject to inventory availability. This is a mass market campaign and no targeting is included in this bundle. Ad banner creative sizes to be uploaded 728x90, 970x90 and 300x250. All placements will be at the bottom of the channels.
1. The Fast Forward Ad Bundle has been made available to you under one of the following 2 conditions:
a. You have purchased a Samsung deal from one of the Vodacom Shops where the Fast Forward offer was made available to you and/or
b. You have attended the Fast Forward sessions hosted by Vodacom.
2. How to redeem your Fast Forward Bundle:
a. You will receive and SMS with a link to our Digital Advertising Portal.
b. Create an account using your new Fast Forward deal number where it requests your phone number.
c. You will be sent an email to verify your email address and to set your password.
d. Once your password has been set you can now create your first campaign.
e. Click on the “New Campaign” button at the tom left hand corner.
f. Give your campaign a title starting with FFD_
g. Set the Budget to R1 000 only.
h. Select the run dates for your campaign starting in the next 2 days minimum.
i. Skip the audience selection step.
j. Under Media click on Bundle and NEXT.
k. Find the Fast Forward Bundle and follow the prompts.
3. Please note that any other bundles or media selected will be for your account.
4. All general terms and conditions of use will apply: https://mobucks.vodacom.co.za/mobucks/ws.php?wsid=20
5. The Fast Forward Ad Bundle is a once of use only.
6. Any creatives not uploaded into the campaign will cause the media type to be forfeited and made up for on channels where the remaining spend can be served.
7. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Fast Forward Bundle and/or these Terms and Conditions, Vodacom's decision will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
8. Vodacom may refuse to provide the Fast Forward bundle if the qualifying procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject /withhold any advertising services for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they have been rejected.
9. User data collected via the account will be used for educating and promoting Vodacom Digital Advertising products and services. At any point you will be able to OPT OUT from receiving this content.
11. Neither Vodacom or any other person or party associated with this bundle, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the competition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the competition or from claiming the Fast Forward Bundle.
12. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected qualifying purchases, including entries that were not successful due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
13. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Fast Forward Ad Bundle or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the bundle being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all participant hereby waives any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
14. All information relating to the Fast Forward Ad Bundle which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions.
15. Vodacom reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as may be required from time to time without notice to the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to visit this site and keep well informed about the terms and conditions about this limited offer.