Vodacom Digital office Spaces
Terms and Conditions
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom Business Fast Forward Series and as part of the Series Vodacom Business is providing Samsung mobile deals. As part of these deals all customer who purchase Fast Forward Deals will be able to redeem 3 hours of Digital Office Space at Vodacom World for free.
All successful participants during the term of the Series agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Vodacom World Digital Office Space offer will be valid from the day of purchase up to and including the 31st of March 2020.
2. The duration of the promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
3. The Series is open to any Micro and/or Small Business as defined by the Department of Small Business Development in South Africa. Any person over the age of 18 that has a small business can use the spaces subject to them buying the Fast Forward Samsung deal and subject to meeting the criteria of being a Vodacom Business customer.
4. The redemption of the digital spaces may not be handed over to a second or third party, meaning only the purchaser of the Fast Forward Samsung deal can redeem his/her offer.
5. Company representatives must reside in South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the end of the Series.
6. To redeem the digital offices offer, customers must email email@example.com with the date they wish to use the venue and the MSISDN used to purchase the deal. The booking will be confirmed and managed by the Vodacom World Events Team subject to availability.
7. A maximum of 2 hours can be redeemed at one time
8. Fast forward Samsung deals are only available in Gauteng
9. The usage of the space is restricted to a capacity of 10 people
10. Please note that the offer excludes any food or beverage however customers can purchase from Bootleggers on the ground floor of Vodacom World.
11. If notice of cancellation or postponement is given within less than 5 business days before the scheduled day, 100% of the hours booked will be forfeited
12. Vodacom World Events will inform you of the media facilities available in the area upon reservation
13. The usage of the space is limited to businesses practices, any personal use EG: Birthdays, staff celebrations is strictly prohibited.
14. Vodacom World and Vodacom Business will not be liable for any personal items lost or stolen during the use of the venue.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the business or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
17. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the usage of space /or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Vodacom World Events reserves the right to change the venue at their own discretion
19. Vodacom may refuse access if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
20. Vodacom and their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from the usage of the digital office space.
21. Vodacom, its directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any warranties, guarantees or undertakings given by any person other than Vodacom itself.
22. The Vodacom World office space is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its website and mobile site respectively: