TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Vodacom “myRED - More for Business” Internal Sales Incentives – Vodacom World & Vodacom Business Saves Desk
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “myRED - More for Business” Internal Incentive (the “Incentive”) where the Sales Agents/ Consultants from Vodacom World & the Vodacom Business Saves Desk who sell the first 400 (Four Hundred) myRED plans will get rewarded with a R200 (Two Hundred Rands only) Mr D Food Coupon (“Coupon”) for every 2 (Two) lines sold (upgrades and new lines).
All Sales Agents/ Consultants during the term of the incentive agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Vodacom Business myRED Business Mr D Food Coupon incentive is only open to Vodacom myRED Business plans sold by Vodacom World & Vodacom Business Saves Desk from 09h00 on14th of September 2020 to the 30th November 2020 .The duration of the Vodacom MyRED with Vodacom Business incentive may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom Business.
2. Upon upgrading or signing up 2 (Two) qualifying Customer to a Vodacom Business myRED Business price plan, Sales Agents / Consultants will each receive 1 (One) Mr D Food R200 (Two Hundred Rand only). 1 (One) Coupon will be sent per 2 (Two) plans sold by a Sales Agent/ Consultant in Vodacom World or the Saves Desk.
3. Applicable myRED business plans that qualify for the Mr D Food Coupons as listed below:
4. Upon verification and activation of the qualifying Vodacom myRED Business price plan, Sales Agents who sell the qualifying business price plans will receive communication in the form of an SMS to the cell phone number provided on the organisation system. The Mr D Food Coupon code, will be included in an SMS for Sales Consultants to use via the Mr D Food platform (mobile Application or Mr D Food website).
8.3. The Coupon can only be used once.
8.4. Only one Coupon can be used per order.
8.5. Only one Coupon can be used per person per promotion/campaign on the Mr D Food application.
8.6. The Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders.
8.7. Coupons with a percentage discount offer may only be redeemed on purchases with a total cart value less than R2,000; and
8.8. The value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
9. The incentive is only open to natural persons 18 (eighteen) years and older who are registered employees of Vodacom World or Vodacom Business Saves division.
10. Coupon codes will only be issued during working days and working hours (8am – 5pm Monday –to Friday - this excludes public holidays and weekends in South Africa) after verification of the sale. The rewards will be provided after 2 (Two) weeks of the sale.
11. It is the Sales Agent/ Consultant’s responsibility to ensure the number provided on the system is correct and any incorrect details will result in the Coupon being sent to that number and the Coupon will be rendered as already allocated to the participant.
12. Sales Agents/ Consultants are allowed to upgrade / sign-up customers on multiple Business price plans per customer.
13. There are no additional charges for participating in the incentive apart from the any data costs related online activity via Mr D Food platform (mobile Application or Mr D Food website), or costs spent on data or voice when closing the sale.
14. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the Sales Agent/ Consultant for participating in the incentive or in claiming any prizes, where applicable.
15. All the information provided or related to this incentive shall be managed, captured and approved by Vodacom Business.
16. Vodacom Business and /or the respective agencieswill use reasonable efforts to share the unique Mr D Food Coupon to qualifying Sales Agents/ Consultants within 14 (fourteen) days of customers signing-up or upgrading to a Vodacom Business myRED price plan.
17. The claim for any Mr D Food Coupon will be subject to security and validation, and Vodacom Business reserves the right to withhold the Coupon until it is satisfied that the claim by a particular Sales Agent/ Consultant is valid.
18. All risks and ownership of the Coupons shall pass to the winners on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s obligations in regard to the incentive as well as in regard to the Coupons shall terminate.
19. User data collected via the incentive will not be used for any other purpose than for execution of the incentive.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
22. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the incentive and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Vodacom Business may refuse to award a Coupon if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify Sales Agents/ c\Consultants that they are rejected.
24. Vodacom Business and/or any other person or party associated with the incentive, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the incentive, shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the incentive or from claiming the prize.
25. Vodacom Business is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and / or prize redemption process of the incentive. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems affecting participating in and/or the Coupon redemption process of the incentive.
26. Vodacom, its directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties, guarantees or undertakings given by any person other than Vodacom itself.
27. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the incentive or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the incentive being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
28. All information relating to the incentive which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
29. The incentive is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its website and mobile site respectively.