TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Vodacom “myRED - More for Business” Promotion
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “myRED - More for Business” Promotion (the “Promotion”) where the first 100 (One Hundred) Customers who sign up for a myRED plans get a R1000 (One Thousand Rand) Takealot.com Coupon (“Coupon”) (upgrades and new lines).
Eligible business Customers participating in this Promotion will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Vodacom Business myRED Business Takealot.com Coupon offer is only open to Vodacom myREd Business Customers who either sign up to a qualifying myRED Business price plan from 09h00 on 14thof September 2020 to the 30th November 2020 .The duration of the Vodacom MyRED with Vodacom Business promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom Business.
2. Upon upgrading or signing up to a qualifying Vodacom Business myRED Business price plan, the first 100 (One Hundred only) Customers will each receive 1 (One) Takealot.com Coupon to the value of R1000, 00 (One Thousand Rand only) .The Coupon will be sent per plan taken by each Customer.
3. Applicable business plans that qualify for the Takealot.com Coupons as listed below are included in this promotion:
4. Upon verification and activation of the qualifying Vodacom myRED Business price plan, the first 100 (One Hundred) qualifying business Customers will receive communication in the form of an SMS to the activated myRED number associated with the plan. A unique code, as well as a link to the Business Rewards redemption website will be included in an SMS.
5. After entering the unique code on the Business Rewards redemption website, the qualifying Customers will be prompted to enter their cell phone number to receive a unique one-time pin (“OTP”) to allow the access to the Business Rewards redemption website.
6. When the Customer has logged onto the site, the Customer can download their Takealot.com Coupon from the Business Rewards redemption site. Customers should download their Coupon within 30 (Thirty) days (inclusive of weekends) from being issued with the unique code SMS. Coupons will be forfeited if not redeemed in 30 days after the issuing of the SMS.
7. The Takealot.com Coupon is governed by the following terms and conditions
7.1. The value of the Coupon is R1000, 00 (One Thousand Rands only).
7.2. The Coupon is valid until 28th February 2021.
7.3. As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
· Each Coupon can only be used once.
· Only one Coupon can be used per order.
· Only one Coupon used on the website per person per promotion/campaign.
· A Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders.
· The value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by the customer.
7.4. Coupon’s cannot be used to buy a gift Coupon or exchanged for any other Coupon’s, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit or transferred.
7.5. If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect in the final amount due from you at check-out, please get in touch with the support team via the help page on the Takealot.com website , to confirm if the Coupon is still valid. If Takealot.com confirms that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific Coupon’s terms and conditions.
7.6. Coupon codes will only be issued during working days and working hours (8am – 5pm Monday –to Friday - this excludes public holidays and weekends in South Africa).
7.7. You may be required to submit the original communication containing the Coupon code, and any other information reasonably requested by Takealot.com, before you are able to use the Coupon.
7.8. Qualifying Vodacom myRED Business Customers who have received the SMS with the unique code or have redeemed their Coupon via the redemption website will be able to log a customer query or complaint that pertains to the reward redemption site using the contact details provided on the Business Reward redemption website.
8. Only Vodacom Business Customers who upgrade an existing subscription to a qualifying myRED price plan or take out a new subscription on a qualifying myRED price plan during the term of the Promotion are eligible to receive Takealot.com Coupon to the value of R 1000.00 (One Thousand Rand).
9. The promotion is only open to natural persons 18 (Eighteen) years and older who own a business with the relevant documentation required in the myRED Business plan application.
10. Only Customers who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to participate and benefit from this promotion. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
11. Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom and all participating stores, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this promotion are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
12. Customers must reside in South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the End Date.
13. In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the cCustomer in the Promotion) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges, then the Coupon will be allocated to the user not the account owner.
14. Customers are allowed to upgrade / sign-up on multiple Business price plans.
15. There are no additional charges for participating in the promotion apart from the standard price plan costs and any data costs related online activity via the Business Rewards redemption website.
16. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the Customer for participating in the promotion or in claiming any prizes, where applicable.
17. All the information provided or related to this promotion shall be managed, captured and approved by Vodacom Business & its promotional rewards partner, Incentive.
18. Vodacom will share personal details of the respective Customer’s such as name and contact number with the respective promotional agencies, who will be sending respective Customers their Takelot.com Coupon and Customer’s hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect prize fulfilment.
19. Vodacom and /or the respective promotional agencieswill use reasonable efforts to share the unique code within 7-10 days of Customers signing-up or upgrading to a Vodacom Business myRED price plan.
20. The claim for any Takealot.com Coupon will be subject to security and validation, and Vodacom Business reserves the right to withhold the Coupon until it is satisfied that the claim by a particular Customer is valid. The selected Customers must be able to provide a valid invoice or receipt for participating myRED Business price plan, as the qualifying Customers to the promotion have to comply with the required validation procedure, determined by Vodacom Business, in order to claim the reward, failing which such winner will forfeit the prize
21. In the event that the required documentation from a particular Customer has not been received at the agreed cut-off date communicated to the Customer, or no effort is made on the part of any of the Customers to make special arrangements to meet the deadline set by Vodacom Business, such reward will be forfeited.
22. All risks and ownership of the prizes shall pass to the winners on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s obligations in regard to the promotion as well as in regard to the prizes shall terminate.
23. User data collected via the promotion will not be used for any other purpose than for execution of the promotion.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
26. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the promotion and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Vodacom Business may refuse to award a prize if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify Customers that they are rejected.
28. Vodacom Business and/or any other person or party associated with the promotion, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the promotion, shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the promotion or from claiming the prize.
29. Vodacom Business is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and / or prize redemption process of the promotion. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems affecting participating in and/or the prize redemption process of the promotion.
30. Vodacom, its directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties, guarantees or undertakings given by any person other than Vodacom itself.
31. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the promotion or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the promotion being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
32. All information relating to the promotion which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
33. The promotion is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its website and mobile site respectively.