1. SECURENET SERVICE DESCRIPTION
SecureNet is a service in terms of which Vodacom provides the Customer with additional security services for the Customers Users when browsing the internet by means of HTTP and SMTP from their mobile devices. The SecureNet service is a web filtering solution which will block Users from accessing certain websites in order to prevent the download of malicious software.
2. COMMENCEMENT AND DURATION
The SecureNet Service will commence on the date of activation of the Service and shall remain in place for the duration of each individual airtime contract in respect of each SIM Card on which this Service is activated.
This service can be terminated on not less than 1 (one) calendar months written notice.
3. CUSTOMERS OBLIGATIONS
The Customer acknowledges:
- the usage and procurement of SIMs for this Service are governed by the individual airtime contracts for the SIMs;
- that this is not a stand-alone Service and must be procured in conjunction with the requisite individual airtime agreement;
- that the service is not supported over the Blackberry APN or via the Opera Mini Browser.
- that it shall procure the necessary consent from the Users for providing of the account numbers and MSISDN’s in order to provision the Service;
- that it shall ensure that all Users comply with Vodacom’s instructions to reboot the Mobile Device in order to activate and deactivate the Service;
- that it shall ensure that the Service is used strictly in accordance with Vodacom’s Acceptable Use Policy posted atwww.vodacombusiness.co.za;
- that it acknowledges that the service is strictly a mobile service and will not work over WiFi or fixed protocols
Vodacom shall not be liable in any way to the Customer, User or to any third party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and/or howsoever arising or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whether asserted against Vodacom or against the Customer by any party arising directly or indirectly out of the Services.
4. CHARGES, FEES, PAYMENT TERMS
*Applicable to non-qualifying tariffs only
A Monthly Service Charge of R 10.00 per SIM shall be invoiced monthly in advance and the Customer shall pay all amounts due and so invoiced within 30 (thirty) days of date of the applicable invoice.
5. OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
Customers can use the contact details below for support:
• 082 1940 and/or