Smart Business Bundles
By purchasing a Vodacom Smart Business Bundle, you have purchased a handset, tablet, fixed Broadband connection and a Mobile GSM connection, enabling you to connect from wherever you are, at any time. Provision of services is subject to Vodacom’s general contract Terms & Conditions as published on https://www.vodacombusiness.co.za/business/terms/terms-general-terms-and-conditions
Terms and Conditions for Vodacom Smart Business Bundles, are set out as below:
Smart Business Bundle
Terms and Conditions that apply
Apple Smart Business Bundle S
Apple Smart Business Bundle M
Huawei Smart Business Bundle
Samsung Smart Business Bundle
1. Prices are exclusive of VAT and usage unless otherwise stated.
2. Provision of services is subject to stock availability.
3. Provision of services is subject to standard credit vetting processes and approval by Vodacom Commercial Finance.
4. Pricing for certain services may be subject to change due to currency and exchange rate fluctuations.
5. Pricing of certain services such as Satellite, Fibre and/or Microwave access may be subject to a feasibility study and/or site survey, which could result in additional installation costs.
6. Where applicable, Vodacom retains the right to determine and provision the access medium it deems most suitable for the customer.
7. In the event that the feasibility and/or site survey results are deemed not viable to proceed, either party is entitled to cancel the order.
8. Provision of services is subject to Vodacom’s general contract Terms & Conditions as published on https://www.vodacombusiness.co.za/business/terms/terms-general-terms-and-conditions
9. In the event of a discrepancy between Terms and Conditions detailed for Smart Business Bundles and the standalone products contained within the bundle, the terms and conditions for Smart Business Bundles will apply.
10. Upgrades of individual components of a Smart Business Bundle, as well as a Smart Business Bundle as a whole, will be allowed so long as it is in line with existing upgrade eligibility criteria. In terms of a Mobile contract, an upgrade will mean the movement from one tariff plan to a higher tariff plan, with a new mobile device. In terms of Broadband Connect, an upgrade will mean a movement to a package with a higher data allocation.
11. The price of the Smart Business Bundle is subject to change, should the customer upgrade components of their bundle. Prices will be at the prevailing market rate.
12. Moving from one connectivity type to another, as part of individual components of a Smart Business Bundle, or as a Smart Business Bundle as a whole, will not be allowed.
13. No downgrades of any service will be allowed.
14. Cancellations of individual components of a Smart Business Bundle will not be allowed.
15. Cancellations of a Smart Business Bundle in its entirety only, will be allowed. This will be subject to any cancellation fees applicable to all components contained in the bundle.
16. Prices for bundled offers may change subject to Vodacom price change policy guidelines
17. Components of a bundle may change subject to stock availability.