Terms And Conditions
1. Vodacom Business Data will be available as Postpaid offers only
2. Vodacom Business Data will not be available on Top Up
3. Vodacom Business Data are offered as 12 and 24 month data contracts
4. A customer will receive up to 4 free Data Sharing SIM (DSS) with the Vodacom Business Data contract, additional DSS will be billed at the prevailing rate
5. Modem inclusive and exclusive deals will be offered, based on the Vodacom Business Data contract SIM only price
6. Vodacom Business Data will be available to all Service Providers
7. The Service Providers must ensure that the product is only sold to qualifying EBU customers
8. Vodacom Business Data will be available through all existing sales channels
9. Alternative customer contact details for notification purposes i.e. email address or mobile contact number is mandatory; notifications regarding usage and the application of auto-activating data bundles will be sent to the selected destination
10. Customers will be charged for the volume of data sent and received, and not the time spent connected
11. SMS & MMS messages are charged at standard rates
12. Customers will not able to transfer or extend the validity of their VBD data bundles (subscription bundle and auto-activating bundle).
13. The monthly tariff and data allocation will not be prorated for the first month of the contract for both Vodacom Business Data contracts
14. Voice (telephony) services will be provisioned on EBU Vodacom Business Data
15. Customers must be billed monthly in arrears for the data consumed
16. Customers must be billed in advance for the recurring monthly subscription
17. A customer on a 12 Month Vodacom Business Data contract will be allowed to upgrade in month ten (10) of their contract term
18. A customer on a 24 Month Vodacom Business Data contract will be allowed to upgrade in month twenty one (21) of their contract term
19. The existing upgrade administration fees will be applicable on 12 and 24 Month Vodacom Business Data for customers who upgrade.
20. Night Owl data will NOT be available on 12 Month Vodacom Business Data contract
21. Night Owl data will be available on 24 Month Vodacom Business Data contract
22. Night Owl data will only be applicable to the monthly offer default data bundle, on the 24 months contract only
23. The existing Night Owl business rules will apply for the 24 month Vodacom Business Data contracts
24. The monthly allocated data bundle and auto-activating data bundles are not applicable when a customer is roaming, the prevailing data roaming tariff will be applicable
25. Auto-activating data bundles automatically allocate 500MB data bundles, a customer will not be able to opt-out of the auto-activating data bundle feature on VBD price plans
26. A 500MB auto-activating data bundle will automatically be allocated once all the data has been depleted from a customerâs monthly recurring data allocation. The 1st byte of data usage after the monthly allocated data has been depleted will trigger the activation of the first 500MB auto-activating data bundle to the customerâs account.
27. The next 500MB auto-activating data bundle will automatically be allocated once all the data has been depleted from a customerâs auto-activating data bundle. The 1st byte of data usage after the depletion of the 500MB auto-activating data bundle will trigger the activation of the next 500MB auto-activating data bundle to the customerâs account
28. Monthly allocated data will expire at the end of the current calendar month
29. A customer on Vodacom Business Data contract can have unlimited amount of auto-activating data bundles allocated per month
30. Order of Consumption (First in, First out):
31. Vodacom data bundles follow a FIFO (First In First Out) order of consumption. The First bundle to be purchased, activated or allocated will be the first bundle to be consumed and then any other available bundles in chronological order.
32. Migration Rules
33. Upward migrations within the Vodacom Business Data product suite will be allowed.
34. Downward migrations within the Vodacom Business Data product suite will be allowed subject to the applicable migration and penalties fees
35. Existing EBU customers on the CBU data product suite will be allowed to migrate to the Vodacom Business Data contract options, subject to the migration rules of the CBU data contracts.
36. Customers on the Vodacom Business Data contract will be allowed to migrate to the CBU mobile broadband price plans.
37. A customer migrating from the Vodacom Business Data plan to any other price plan will forfeit the auto-activating data bundle feature and will be subject to the T&Cs of the new price plan.
38. Migrations will be effective from the 1st of every month
39. Usage notifications will be sent to customers with the auto-activating data bundle service active at 50%, 80%, 95% and 100% thresholds. The notifications will be sent for both the monthly data allocation and any auto activating data bundles. The notifications will include the price of the auto-activating data bundle.
40. A new message alert will be sent to a customer each time an auto-activating data bundle has been activated.
41. The usage notifications for all subsequent auto activating data bundles activated on a customerâs account for the month will be sent at 50%, 80%, 95% and 100% thresholds