A dedicated and customisable connection at a lower cost than a premium connection like fibre access
Constant bandwidth and maximum uptime
Ideal for businesses that need constant bandwidth and maximum uptime
What is Leased Line?
• Our Leased Line access is the ideal solution for businesses that need dedicated fixed-line connections, but without the more expensive fibre options
• It's a very cost-effective way of ensuring reliable business connectivity with improved quality of service
•It also enables access to the Vodacom IP Network which offers a range of business solutions such as web hosting, VPNs (Virtual Private Networks), VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and hosted applications
• It offers access packages to fit your speed and bandwidth requirement
Vodacom Leased Line is the ideal solution if your business needs Internet, but your usage is not high enough to warrant a fibre line connection.
Examples of businesses that would need Leased Line:
• A marketing company that uses Internet marketing channels on behalf of clients
• A land-based retail company that also runs an e-commerce website
• A company that constantly uses social networking sites as marketing channels
• A business that runs a daily data back-up to a remote location, but the data transfer volume and speed requirement does not justify a fibre connection
• A business where many users need simultaneous business connections for email access, information transfer, remote collaboration or file sharing
Why should I get LAN Connect?
Manage budgets efficiently
Know your connection costs upfront and manage your budget effectively with our fixed price plans.
Get high-speed connectivity to suit your business needs
Choose from a range of speeds higher than the normal fixed-line, according to your business needs
Get a reliable, high-quality service
In addition to good performance, reliability and quality of service, get robust business connectivity for delay-sensitive applications.
Get Leased Line on short notice
Benefit from a quick turn-around on your request for a new Leased Line.
Optional SLAs based on your specific needs
Get customised SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for your business to ensure we correct all faults promptly, if not proactively.
Offers opportunities in the multimedia market
Develop efficient integrated voice or data networks to transfer data, VoIP and video signals on a point-to-point basis
How much does Leased Line cost?
• The cost of Leased Line depends on your business requirements
• To know how much this service will cost you, request a call back
You may also be interested in:
Use wireless, high-speed Internet on the move to stay connected to your business from anywhere, at any time.