A comprehensive set of IP PBX features and functionality
Leverage our strategic relationships
Leverage our strategic relationship with Cisco Unified Communications Manager for all your communication needs
Deployed at your offices
Deployed at your offices and managed by us
What is Dedicated Onsite IP PBX?
• An IP PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is a system which switches calls between your regular public communications network and VoIP.
• It includes a comprehensive set of PBX features and functionality, IP handsets, voicemail applications, telephone management systems and voice recording.
• We bring you the expertise of Cisco Unified Communications Manager range of onsite IP PBX solutions
• It’s deployed on your business premises and managed through our partners.
Why should I get Dedicated Onsite IP PBX?
No extra dedicated IT personnel needed - we'll do all the technical integration for you.
Superior quality communication
Leverage our strategic relationship with Cisco Unified Communications Manager for your IP PBX telephony needs
We provide a complete solution with PBX services, access, VPN and VoIP minute termination.
How much does Dedicated Onsite IP PBX cost?
• The cost of this service depends on your business requirements
• To find out how much this service will cost, request a call back
You may also be interested in:
One Net Connect
The perfect solution for all your business voice and data needs.