A dedicated, secure, low-cost, always available voice IP connection
Supplement or replace
Can be used to supplement or replace your traditional telephone service
Receive many VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)
Make and receive Voice over IP calls across your dedicated IP voice connection
What is One Net Connect?
• One Net Connect, also referred to as SIP trunking, is defined as a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service based on SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).
• Integrates into most PBXs which allows for the origination and termination of Voice over IP calls
Why should I get One Net Connect?
High quality service for businesses
Get a managed standards-based service backed by Service Level Agreements for greater efficiencies and service excellence.
Reduce your business’ call costs
Save up to 20% on call costs when you use our VoIP telephone and trunking service
High quality voice calls
Provides high quality voice calls over our SIP trunk
How much does One Net Connect cost?
• The cost of this service depends on your business requirements
• To find out how much this service will cost,request a call back
Features and benefits
High quality service for all business types including:
• Call centres with high outbound call volumes or large cellular requirements.
• Businesses that experience network congestion and poor-quality voice communications.
• Any large business seeking a cost-effective alternative to traditional fixed-line telephony suppliers.
• Large corporates and businesses with multiple sites connecting to the Vodacom Business MPLS IP Network via a VPN (Virtual Private Network).
As a certified Microsoft SIP Trunk provider, our One Net Connect Microsoft Lync SIP trunking solution gives your business a low-cost, high-quality VoIP capability via your Microsoft PABX.
This allows you to save on all local, national, international and cellphone calls.
Microsoft SIP Trunking
• Microsoft Teams uses Internet Protocol technology to make and receive calls over a Vodacom-managed fibre or microwave access medium.
It offers lower rates than traditional telephone services and can save your business up to 20% on phone call costs
SIP trunking capabilities is available for Microsoft Teams
• Microsoft Teams SIP trunking offers you a managed, high-quality, business-grade VoIP and VPN service
Voice and data transmission are merged over your managed IP connection and voice will be given priority when necessary.
You get cost-effective, converged communications capability.
GET IN TOUCH
To get connected
To get connected request a call back, email us or call 082 1960, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.