• Vodacom IP Connect offers dedicated connectivity to our IP infrastructure making use of our hosted and managed services such as voice, dedicated Internet and hosted mail & security applications.
• It allows you to connect your office to Vodacom's IP network via Metro E Fibre, Microwave or Satellite Access Medium
• Our IP Connect allows you access to the following IP services;
• Unified communications, Lync, Voice-over IP (IP Talk), hosted call centres
• Dedicated managed Internet connectivity
• Access to our hosted infrastructure for dedicated hosting & Cloud-based services
• Video conferencing to connect employees in dispersed locations
• Web hosting for large website properties and Internet-based application services
• Secure and reliable VPNs
We have our own fibre infrastructure so you don’t incur third-party costs, except in areas where we don’t have presence.
State-of-the-art redundancy and failover technologies guarantee uninterrupted connectivity.
You get the highest possible speeds and uninterrupted access for bandwidth-intensive applications such as video-conferencing.
Get seamless and cost-effective access to other business services such as VPN, Managed Storage, Tape Back-up and Web Hosting, etc.
SLAs (Service Level Agreements) guarantee service quality including 24/7 surveillance and help desk, on-site installation, support, performance management and reporting.
We offer bandwidths ranging from 1Mbps to 1Gbps and beyond. We can virtually split your traffic on a single link to fit your business needs into VLAN per service, VLAN per port or VLAN trunk.
Get Internet that’s up to three times faster than 3G.
Enjoy a reliable, high-speed solution for your business connectivity requirements.
Get business Internet connectivity in areas with no or limited ADSL and 3G coverage.