• Ability to originate and terminate VoIP minutes across any of Vodacom access using a geographic (021, 031 etc) or non-geographic (087) telephone number.
• VoIP uses the latest IP technology to provide high quality voice calls and competitive voice rates
• VoIP can be utilized by businesses of all sizes
• You can combine voice and data transfer over the same access (Business Internet Fibre, LTE and Wireless)
The key benefits of VoIP
Save up to 20% on your monthly voice calls. Vodacom VoIP to VoIP (on net) calls within your business branches are for free.
Suits your business needs
VoIP minute bundles (250, 500 and unlimited) to suit your business needs. T&C' s apply
VoIP telephone number
Ability to port your geographic telephone number(s) to Vodacom or Vodacom can allocate new telephone numbers to your business
Why should I get VoIP?
Easier than ever to manage
No need to get a separate phone or PBX for your business; our VoIP service connects to most Private Branch Exchanges.
Flexible and competitive call rates
No surcharge beyond the fixed cost that you pay for your Internet connection and VoIP (Voice-over Internet Protocol) minutes.
Don’t lose sleep over infrastructure
No capital investment required. All you need is Internet connectivity and we manage the rest.
How much does VoIP cost?
• The cost of this service depends on your business requirements