|Out of bundle charges||20p|
|Out of bundle charges||20p|
A Secure and reliable hosting environment for your IT platform
- Get a secure space in our world class data centre to house your IT equipment.
- Enjoy the benefits of a world class Data centre without investing in the infrastructure or maintenance.
- Direct access to one of the largest IP backbones: host in a Data Centre that is directly connected to Vodacom Business’ IP Backbone.
To get Dedicated Hosting
- Features and benefits
What is Dedicated Hosting?
- Dedicated Hosting solution allows you to place down any of your IT equipment in one of Vodacom’s highly advanced and secure data centres.
- We provide you with a secure space in a cabinet to house your equipment.
- Whilst Vodacom manages the data centre facilities, network connectivity, and physical security, our state-of-the-art data centres give you the flexibility to administer and manage your servers, delivering the performance, security, and scalability that your business requires.
Why should I get Dedicated Hosting?
We maintain the facility infrastructure and network connectivity, while you maintain ownership and management of your hosted and software applications. You can also take advantage of our buying power and lease your equipment through Vodacom.
N+N on all facilities and systems, which minimize single points of failure and enhance the reliability and availability of your servers.
24/7/365 security access control; biometric access, cctv, security personnel.
You may also be interested in:
Get all the benefits of having your own email server without having to buy or manage one in-house.
Get a comprehensive and seamlessly integrated domain service.
Get full reports on server status, activity and performance.
Avoid costs associated with in-house servers
- Get the benefits of an in-house server without actually needing to create the entire physical and virtual set-up for it.
- We do all that for you and give you full administrative control over your server.
Ensure increased reliability for your server
- N+N redundancy ensures systems availability and reduces single points of failure, thus enhancing the reliability and availability of your server.
- You also get unlimited access to the Vodacom Gigabit Hosting Backbone.
Get your site to do more
- With exclusive access to storage, a processor, bandwidth and memory, you get increased uptime, reduced page load time and faster access to your site.
Get all that you require for secure hosting together in one solution
- Get complete support with hardware installation, configuration and testing, full remote administration of your server and SAN and back-up solutions.
- If you already have your own hardware, choose the Vodacom Lodged Solution.
- House your own web or apps server in a secure cabinet or cage in our highly advanced Vodacom Data Centre.
- Retain full ownership of the hardware and all the software apps that run on it.
- Keep full management control over your dedicated server.
- Benefit from our world-class technology, infrastructure, network connectivity, environmental systems and security in our Vodacom Data Centre.
- If you don’t have the required hardware, choose the Vodacom Leased Solution.
- Lease a dedicated server from us, as well as secure cabinet space to house it in our Vodacom Data Centre.
- Retain full management control over the server and run any software apps you require.
- Hardware remains the property of Vodacom (with hardware monitoring and warranty maintenance).
Per U (1 - 4 U’s): Sold per 1 U in a shared cabinet:
· You can bring your own server or lease a server through Vodacom, to be placed in the cabinet shared with other customers. · Pay for the space the server uses on a vertical plane.
· Each server that is installed gets 2 ports on the Top of rack switch.
9U available:The customer rents a quarter cabinet that is dedicated to them and may place as many servers in that space as possible.
· Allocated 6 ports on the Top of Rack switch.
19U available: half cabinet that is dedicated to you, place as many servers in that space as possible.
· Cabinet is allocated 12 ports on the Top of Rack switch.
40U available: The customer rents a full cabinet that is dedicated to them and may place as many servers in that space as possible.
· 24 port Top of rack switch is allocated.
If you require additional security, you may cage your environment.