Voicemail 2 SMS
Discreetly receive work-related voice messages as SMSs.
- Conveniently read your English voicemails as text messages
- Easily browse your inbox to find SMSs containing phone numbers, directions or instructions
- Reply to the sender directly via SMS
- Store voicemails from customers/colleagues for retrieval at a later date
To activate Voicemail 2 SMS
Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
What is Voicemail 2 SMS?
- Observe boardroom etiquette with Voicemail 2 SMS. This service converts English voicemail messages on your mobile phone into text and delivers them to you as easy-to-read SMSs to your mobile device
- You can get unlimited Voicemail 2 SMS messages each month
- Driving between appointments? The 132 voicemail service will still be available so listen to messages when your hands are busy.
How will Voicemail 2 SMS benefit your business communication?
Read voicemails anywhere, anytime
Quickly go through Voicemail 2 SMSs discreetly - even during meetings – and never miss a single important message. You can reply directly to the sender via SMS whenever it is convenient to do so.
No need to make notes
Can’t find a pen? Save time and effort without writing down instructions or scribbling phone numbers - these are already converted into text for you.
Save on retrieval costs while roaming
Listening to your voicemail while travelling abroad can become expensive; simply read your voicemails as SMSs.
How much does Voicemail 2 SMS cost?
A monthly subscription cost of R20 (inclusive of VAT) will be added to your Vodacom bill every month.
How do I get Business Voicemail 2 SMS?
To activate Voicemail 2 SMS:
• All business customers:
Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.
Once this service is activated, you will receive a confirmation SMS.