Credit Card Purchase
By using the Vodacom Credit Card Purchase service (‘the Payment Capability”) you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The Payment Capability is available to you as a Contract Customer in respect of corporate accounts held with Vodacom online and My Vodacom app purchases.
2. You can buy airtime, data bundles, SMS bundles and MMS bundles and pay for these via your debit or credit card from supporting banks.
3. You can only purchase once-off bundles via credit card or debit card.
4. You will not be able to purchase recurring bundles via credit card or debit card.
5. You will be required to enter your card details as well as your bank card PIN number, by means of a secure payment platform.
6. You might be requested to verify your purchase by means of an OTP reply or other measures supported by your bank.
7. Entering the incorrect PIN for your card will lock it in accordance with your banks requirements and you will need to contact your bank in order to unlock your card.
8. The following Banks support this Payment Capability:
8.1. Absa debit and credit card;
8.2. Standard bank debit and credit card;
8.3. First National Bank debit and credit card;
8.4. Nedbank credit cards;
8.5. Bidvest debit and credit cards; or
8.6. Capitec debit and credit card.
9. The following limits will apply when using USSD:
Airtime Purchase Limits:
9.1. R500 per transaction;
9.2. R1,000.00 per day;
9.3. R2,000.00 per month.
Bundle Purchase Limits:
9.4. R2000 per day;
9.5. R5000 per month.
10. The following Online Limits will apply:
a. The minimum airtime recharge value is R12.00 (Twelve Rand) per order;
b. The maximum airtime recharge value is R500.00 (Five Hundred Rand) per day ;
c. The maximum airtime recharge value is R3000.00 (Three Thousand Rand) per month;
d. The maximum data recharge value is R1500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Rand) per day;
e. The maximum data recharge value is R3000.00 (Three Thousand Rand) per month.
11. The above limits will be superseded by any bank/card limits therefore if your banking limit has been reached, it will apply despite the above limits.
12. There is no additional service fees from Vodacom but your applicable bank will charge the relevant bank charges/card transaction fees for normal card purchases.