Bring lessons to life by putting interactive school curriculums on mobile devices.
Multimedia content including eBooks, a content management system and learner management system.
Affordable, high-speed and high-quality platform.
What is Vodacom e-Learning?
Vodacom e-Learning makes schooling interactive and simpler for learners and educators. It equips educators with mobile technology to help improve the classroom experience using rich digitised media content. Learners can access curriculum-aligned multimedia content; videos, animations and picture slide shows. They can also access the same curriculum content and learning materials that the educator uses in the class, and this will be delivered via their smartphones, tablets, digital boards or PC browser.
Internet connectivity is an added advantage which provides learners with the ability to work from home. Educators will also be able to create lessons, schedule remote lessons and log, monitor and report on learner progress. Content and lesson plans are stored on a local server in the school and synchronised in the cloud from where it’s accessible by educators, administrators and parents. The e-Learning solution also includes network specialised training and customised support.
Why Use Vodacom e-Learning?
Improve school results
Makes learning more effective through use of technology in and out of the classroom.
Educators have access to over 35 000 e-curriculum-aligned content resources.
Access the material from anywhere
Educators and learners will be able to access learning material from home or anywhere else, use other devices such as smartphones and PCs to access the school server.
Keep your information safe and secure
The school server will be synced to host a copy at the Vodacom Data Centre, keeping all information safe in case there's server downtime at the school.
CAPS aligned curriculum
Get predictable costs and improved audit and regulatory compliance.
Report on learner performance
Deployed as a parallel, supplemental or a complete replacement of in-house IT services.
Specialised training and support
Take advantage of efficient processes and standards in LAN ops.
How Does Vodacom e-Learning Work?
- Schools that require connectivity are provided with an option to choose from our Vodacom solutions that include Business Internet LTE, Business Internet DSL, Business Internet Satellite, and Business Internet Wireless.
- A Content Management System (CMS) and Learner Management System (LMS) will be hosted on a server at the school.
- Educators’ and learners’ tablets/smartphones can then access the server to download content using the WiFi network.
- When away from the school, educators and learners will be able to access content using mobile data and this can be reverse-billed to the school. This means that it won’t cost the educators and learners a cent!
- Other access mediums can also be used, including the internet, and usage on this route is expected to be minimal because the content is stored on the device.
GET IN TOUCH
To get connected
To get connected request a call back, email us or call 082 1960, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.