The Key Benefits of Mission Critical Communication
Focus on the job at hand while being supported by highly stable, reliable and endless communication.
Reduce the need for both a mobile phone and radio device by simply using a compatible handset.
Enables teams to communicate effectively and gives your control desk greater command.
What is Vodacom Mission Critical Communication?
Push-to-Talk is essentially a national two-way radio service for businesses that prefer the stability of mobile phones instead of traditional two-way radio systems. Push-to-Talk utilises national cellphone networks for communication. Similar to two-way radios, broadcasts can be made to everyone on the network but with Push-to-Talk, users can now communicate one-on-one or in groups.
Vodacom Mission Critical Communication Features
- Real-time tracking of guards
- Automated reports
- Integration with other systems
- Request information from site
- Capture information for your records
- Paperless inspection sheets
- Log OB entries on site
- Integration of other systems
- Automated incident reports
- Remote device management
- Lockdown of features on device
- Wipe stolen devices
- Time and attendance
- Integrated with other systems
- Check vehicles/people in and out
- Drivers license scanning
- Remote management of staff
- Capture photos on site
- Locate staff in an emergency
- Request assistance with the push of a button