Understand and control your mobile communication costs.
- Get a single access point for all mobile voice lines and usage across your entire mobile fleet
- Export data and reports to your own management information systems
To get Spend Manager
Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
What is Spend Manager?
- Spend Manager assists enterprises in understanding and managing their mobile spend – at a global and/or local level, and across voice devices, mobile APN and data devices
- All consolidated data is available as reports and can be accessed via a standard web browser
- It can generate alerts when business policies and protocols have been breached, and report calls made to restricted numbers
Why should I get Spend Manager?
Know your global mobile usage pattern
A global view of your mobile spend per month or over a period of up to 13 months provides clear visibility of your entire mobile fleet.
Get detailed reports of all traffic and users
All traffic - including voice, 3G, SMS, MMS and international calling - is monitored and reported.
Gain control with administrative actions
You can customise administration by creating departments, assigning contacts to SIM cards and more.
Know the details of your mobile usage
- Get a global view of your mobile spend for one month or over a period of up to 13 months
- Identify which countries are spending more, the highest users and which mobile connections are not being used
- All traffic – including voice, 3G, SMS, MMS and international calling – is monitored and reported
Get more value from advanced functionality, including:
- Abuse monitoring and control
- Proactive alerts on allowances
- Automated reporting and resolution on queries
- Cost recovery from users and departments
- Business Intelligence and pushing data to the correct decision makers
- Understand data utilization whether APN or non-APN
- Continuous monitoring of staff price plans
- Adjustment of cellphone policies
- Audit reporting
- Easy-to-use interface that enables
- Account Summary Enquiries
- Available Minute Enquiries
- Call Balance Enquiries
- Call Data Enquiries
- SIM Swaps
- Soft-Line Locks
- Soft-Line Unlock
Any further 3rd party integration requirements can be discussed during the customer engagement phase.