Get a single access point for all mobile voice lines and usage across your entire mobile fleet.
Retrieve consolidated data
Easily export data and reports to your own management information systems.
What is Spend Manager?
Spend Manager assists enterprises in understanding and managing their mobile spend at a global and/or local level, and across voice devices, mobile APN and data devices. All consolidated data is available as reports and can be accessed via a standard web browser. It can generate alerts when business policies and protocols have been breached, and report calls made to restricted numbers.
Why Get Spend Manager?
Know your global mobile usage pattern
Get clear visibility of your entire mobile fleet with a global view of your mobile spend per month or over a period of up to 13 months. .
Get detailed reports
All traffic is monitored and reported, including voice calls, data, SMS, MMS and international calling.
Gain control with administrative actions
Customise administration by creating departments, assigning contacts to SIM cards, and more.
How Much Does Spend Manager Cost?
The cost of this service depends on your business requirements.
To know how much this service will cost you, request a call back
Know The Details of Your Mobile Usage
- Get a global view of your mobile spend for one month or over a period of up to 13 months.
- Identify which countries are spending more, the highest users and which mobile connections are not being used.
- All traffic – including voice, data, SMS, MMS and international calling – is monitored and reported.
Get More Value from Advanced Functionality, Including:
- Abuse monitoring and control
- Proactive alerts on allowances
- Automated reporting and resolution on queries
- Cost recovery from users and departments
- Business intelligence and pushing data to the correct decision makers
- Understand data utilisation whether APN or non-APN
- Continuous monitoring of staff price plans
- Adjustment of cellphone policies
- Audit reporting
- Easy-to-use interface that enables:
• Account Summary Enquiries
• Available Minute Enquiries
• Call Balance Enquiries
• Call Data Enquiries
• SIM Swaps
• Soft-Line Locks
• Soft-Line Unlocks
Any further third-party integration requirements can be discussed during the customer engagement phase.
You May Also be Interested in:
Dedicated Onsite IP PBX
We'll run your communications onsite while you run your business.